Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tagged by umrguy42

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Clerk, Shopko
2. Technical Support, WCUSD #15
3. System Administrator, Math and CS Department at Truman State
4. Network Administrator, Dot Foods, Inc.
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Patton
2. M*A*S*H
3. Keeping the Faith
4. When Harry Met Sally

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. M*A*S*H
2. Mythbusters
3. Secret Life of ...
4. JAG

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Roma, Italia
2. Tampa Bay, Florida
3. Phoenix, Arizona
4. London, England

Four websites I visit often:
1. Livejournal
2. Slashdot
3. Facebook
4. Fox News

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ravioli
2. Horseshoe
3. Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
4. Corn Dogs

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. deanster
2. lunadepapel
3. zanyzigs
4. I need more LJ friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment