Monday, March 6, 2006

Soundtrack of Ben's Dating

Ok this is a random post, but I was thinking about how I have songs associated with most of the dating relationships in my life and some of the women I wished I could have dated. I'll protect the innocent and not post names, but certain people I'm sure can unravel the mystery.


  • As I Lay Me Down -- Sophie B. Hawkins

  • Color My World -- Chicago

  • Annie's Song -- John Denver

  • Kiss the Girl -- Disney's Little Mermaid and Someone To Watch Over Me -- Frank Sinatra and Can't Stop This Feeling -- REO Speedwagon

  • Dive -- Steven Curtis Chapman and A Thousand Miles -- Vanessa Carlton

  • Electric Blue -- Icehouse

  • Bless the Broken Road -- Rascal Flatts



Comments on this post are screened so feel free to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment