Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Awakenings, Career Expo and Facebook

Ok so it's catch up time on the postings. Over the weekend I attended my 11th Awakenings ( is up to 12, but who is counting besides us?) with the Kirksville Catholic Newman Center. I graduated in '02, but it was a blast to meet all of the new people. I guess you can go home.

As a result of people asking me to "facebook them" after returning from Awakenings I created a facebook account so that I could connect with all of them. It's a rather addicting phenomenon actually. Sorta like a digital yearbook. As a side effect I found a new LJ to monitor. My friend is an awesome person from Truman.

I also spent a couple of days in Kirksville recruiting for Dot. It was kinda slow, but I got to catch up with a lot of professors, Bettie and Fr. Bill.

2 comments: