Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Seven Points

So this morning I took my free certification exam at networkers. Thankfully the keyword was free. I really should have studied just a bit more. I missed passing by 7 measly little points. Nothing like a good start of the day ego deflater. I have two tests left for my CCSP, the one I just blew and the IPS exam. Need to get my butt in gear and study hard for both and get this thing done. I've been working on it for 2 years now.

Last night NetQoS hosted a party at the House of Blues that I was invited to (should have stayed in my hotel and studied). I must not be a normal geek or something. The food was completely vegetarian and meager at that. Guess the others were happy getting drunk on free beer. Oh well.

Tonight is the KISS concert. I'll go to the event for sure, just wondering if I'll be able to stay up late enough for the KISS part since it's not starting until after 10pm which is still midnight body time.

3 comments:

  1. Tonight is the KISS concert.
    *Wonders if said concert will be mentioned in a future episode of "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels" on A&E, and whether there's a chance we'll see Ben in it :D*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it will be on the show, but I doubt you'll see me. Maybe see 10,000 geeks, but not me in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually on the concert video of "Arch Allies" the Styx and REO Speedwagon double concert from around 2000 here in the Loo. I'm only on there for a second, but you can clearly see it's me.
    And Ben, I keep missing you on google chat. The only good doctor I know in Springfield works on Iles Avenue (I think 2020 Iles,actually) behind WHite Oaks. The place is called Prairie Eye Center. The best doctor there is Dr. Jennifer Sortor, though she has a different last name now. If you call and ask for Dr. Sortor, they'll know who you mean. She's great.

    ReplyDelete