Saturday, June 16, 2007

Must Love Dogs...

Last night I had another in my series of first dates. I was hoping that this would lead to a second date, but there was just no chemistry (yeah I hate that term, but I have no better way to say it) there. I felt like I was pulling teeth to get her to talk. I never really thought of myself as all that extroverted, but I guess I must be or at least need more extroverted-ness from my date.

I have been talking to a lot of friends lately. Some are finding awesome new loves, some are getting married, some have decided that their loves weren't really what they were looking for. All of these points in the continuum of dating make me think. Why does the process need to be so hard? Why can't we all find true love and be content in the time until that occurs?

Today I added another movie to my list of romantic comedies that I like. Must Love Dogs was very good. As someone that keeps dabbling in the online dating scene it was especially funny to me. Sometimes I wish I could find my happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment