Sunday, February 4, 2007

Disappointing Weekend Update

Well I had high hopes for this weekend. It was to be a busy one, but a good one or at least that was the plan. Friday night did go well. I helped out at the KC fish fry and had a good time. Got to play Euchre afterwards and hang out with the guys.

Saturday, well Saturday's disappointment is mainly my own doing. As usual I assumed that I had a better chance with a woman on a first date than I really did. I had fun on the date, but got the now ritual you're a great guy, but routine. I'm tired of first dates so at least for now I'm shutting off my profiles so now it's in God's hands.

And then today, as a Bears' fan I was psyched for the game. I really thought we had a shot at winning the game, especially when the weather got sloppy in Miami. I mean that's Bears Football! Unfortunately the Jekyll and Dr. Hyde routine from Grossman was back to Jekyll and Grossman was well just plain gross. Unfortunately for the Bears, the only real highlight came in the first 15 seconds of the game when Hester ran back the opening kickoff for a TD.

Thankfully pitchers and catchers report in just over a week. Go Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment