Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bye Bye Vegas... Hello Phoenix

Well I'm sitting at the Las Vegas airport waiting for my flight to Phoenix. Last night I had plenty of time to do whatever I wanted as the conference was over. I went to eat at Quarks Restaurant in the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton. Had a very nice waitress. I think that she could tell I was a little bummed to be eating alone. She was a real sweet heart. Now the Andorian that was walking around on the other hand told me I should never travel alone in the galaxy (ok so it was someone acting like an Andorian and yes I realize that it's sad I could remember which species of alien she was supposed to be).

Thankfully tonight I'll be meeting up with a friend in Phoenix which should make for a more enjoyable evening. Well it's time to join the Southwest shuffle and get into line to hopefully get a good seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment