Saturday, January 7, 2006

Sleepless in Jacksonville

Ok so I'm in a funk today anyhow. Kinda lonely, wishing I had a girlfriend, etc. So of course as I'm flipping around on TV I see that TBS is showing Sleepless in Seattle. I'm not sure what it is about that movie and When Harry Met Sally, but they always end up on when I'm in a mood like this and although they aren't exactly pick me up movies, I get sucked in and start watching them.

Dear Future Love of my Life,

I'm ready for you. No further delay is necessary. Anytime you want to call me, e-mail me or come over, feel free.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not as big a fan of Sleepless in Seattle as I am of When Harry Met Sally or You've Got Mail. I also think Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan should do another movie together :)
    ...And for whatever reason, I've started watching Howard Stern's Private Parts on VH1.

    ReplyDelete