Thursday, January 12, 2006

At the Movies

Ok this is stolen from . Below are 15 movie quotes, please answer the ones you know in comments. Bonus if you can tell me who said it (character name).

1. I feel the need, the need for speed!
2. May those who love us, love us. And those who don't love us - may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping.
3. Ni!
4. We are three wise men. Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me.
5. Play the sunset. Close your eyes. One, two, three, four.
6. I joined the army 'cause my father and brother were in the army. I though I'd better join before I got drafted. Son, uh, there ain't no draft no more. There was one?Play the sunset. Close your eyes. One, two, three, four.
7. Who dares enter the sacred and awesome presence of the everlasting know-it-all [sic]
8.What's it doing? It's learning.
9. I'm going steady, and I French kiss. So, everybody does that. Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.
10. Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
11. You college guys are all alike, all you really care about is getting laid. I wish I was going with you.
12. This isn't a hospital, it's an insane asylum! And, it's your fault!
13. God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates man, man destroys God, man creates dinosaurs.
14. The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you a good phoney fever is a deadlock, but you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office--that's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then so is high school.
15.Back in the old days with J.C., we used to walk everywhere. Did you ever hear of a fat apostle?

5 comments:

  1. 1. Top Gun
    3. Holy Grail
    4. Life of Brian
    6. Stripes
    7. Spaceballs.
    10. TMNT
    11. Animal House?
    12. M*A*S*H
    13. Jurassic Park
    14. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    15. Dogma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not surprised. I might know it when the title is revealed, but I might not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still don't know what #2 is... I've never heard it in a movie, although we used it one year for the Newman Center design to go on the back of the St. Pat's sweatshirts.
    Is #8 Short Circuit? Or possibly *batteries not included?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 was from Keeping The Faith.
    #8 was from Wargames

    ReplyDelete