Thursday, September 29, 2005

English is My First Language!

Very Special Case
You scored 71% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 93% Expert!

I don't know how you did it, but you boggle my mind! You got at least
75% of the intermediate, advanced, and expert questions correct, but
you got 75% or less in the beginner section. How is this possible? Were
you just guessing?????? Either way...


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Beginner
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 48% on Intermediate
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on Advanced
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 86% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on OkCupid Free Online Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment