Saturday, February 9, 2008

Who Lit the Bridge?

Ok so you know how everyone always tells you not to burn bridges? Well lately I've been doing a lot of fancy footwork to avoid exactly that as I search for a new job. Recently I got very excited about the potential of an opportunity at a large employer in Springfield. Unfortunately yesterday's interview for that job has pretty much made me decide that no matter what their decision is I won't be taking that job. In this process I have apparently mentally already crossed the Rubicon and decided that it's not if, but when I leave my current job. I sort of feel like as I stand on the shore of the new land looking back at the bridge that someone else has lit the bridge afire before I was ready. I really hope that something comes up soon because right now its like I can barely plan a few weeks out due to the uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment