Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008

"Here's to the new year. May she be a damn sight better than the old one, and may we may we all be home before she's over." -- Col. Sherman T. Potter (M*A*S*H)

Ok so this year wasn't as bad as being in a war zone over seas like the characters in M*A*S*H, but for me it has been a rather long year of waiting for things to change. Thankfully things are starting to change and as 2008 dawns things are looking very promising. I met a wonderful woman named Emily about a month ago and things seem to be going very well. Also I'm making moves that seem to be starting to pay off in terms of moving forward with my career and where I want to be professionally and in life in general. Here's to the new year, may it continue to evolve as it appears now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment