Sunday, December 17, 2006

New Years Survey

*New Years Survey*
So, are you excited for the new year?:It's got to be better than this year.
What was your favorite thing about this past year?:I finally worked my way out of tech support.
Who was your best friend(s)?:Matt and Michelle
Did you fall in love this year?:Only puppy love.
Did you get your heart broken?:Thankfully no, but does one ever fully heal?
Did you get a new car?:No
Go somewhere exciting?:I went to Vegas for a Networkers Conference
Did you have a resolution for this year?:Yes
Did you keep it?:No
Did you dye your hair?:No, but dang it I might need to next year.
Lose any friends?:Yes, Nathan, may he rest in peace.
Make any?:A few.
How much do you think you changed?:Well beyond the shaving and the contacts I'd say a little bit emotionally.
Did you grow any?:Yup, emotionally.
What month was your birthday?:February
Was it special?:Not really.
How were you in school?:I went back to school just for Jazz Band. I got schooled.
Do anything you regret alot?:Yes
Anything you regret NOT doing?:Asking out a certain woman.
Was it a leap year?:No.
What are you most thankful for this year?:Friends
Did anyone you love die this year?:No
How many significant others did you have?:None
Did you get in trouble alot?:Nope
Who are you going to kiss at midnight?:Thin air.
Who do you WANT to kiss at midnight?:I plead the fifth.
What is your resolution for next year?:Find love.
Who's house are you going to party at?:Michelle's
Going to watch the ball drop on TV?:Maybe
Will this year be better than last year?:I really hope so.
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

No comments:

Post a Comment