Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Those College Days We Used To Know...

Where have they gone, where did they go? And yet raise our berets to those college days... ok enough Joseph paraphrasing.

Today I went to the job fair at Truman to recruit for my company. I got back on campus and felt like I was back home. It was strange to be walking around campus not headed to class, but at any moment I expected to see my friends meeting at Fair or at Newman. It's hard to believe that in May I'll have been out of school for 4 years. I'm definitely not where I thought I'd be at this point.

If the naive plan from when I graduated had worked, I'd be married and living in St. Louis probably working for SBC or Boeing or some other large corporation. Oh well. "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment