Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ball of Confusion

I think the subject is a good synopsis of what's going on in my head right now. Today I ended up listening to a friend tell me about how she was going to ask a guy out. This kind of thing isn't abnormal for me as I listen to a lot of friends about relationships, but unfortunately this was one friend that I would rather have been asking out. I guess I've had plenty of time and just blew it, but it still stings a bit.

Sometimes I just sit and ponder all of my relationships and look at what worked and what didn't. It sometimes makes me think that it isn't worth the time, effort and pain. Yet at the same time it seems that I am wired to seek out love no matter what the cost because I seem to crave being in relationship.

It seems that I'm waiting in line for my turn. When will it be my turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment